[cvsnt] Re: Trunk, branches & 'head'

Harrison, Andrew andy.harrison at anite.com
Tue Apr 27 17:32:31 BST 2004

> From: Oliver Giesen [mailto:ogware at gmx.net]
>
> It's effect is probably the same as manually modifying the branch line
> in the RCS file that you already discovered. The syntax is cvs admin
> -bBRANCHNAME FileName . IIRC it could also be used
> recursively on folders.

Thanks Oliver, I've got it all straightened out now.

Andy

--
Andy Harrison - Platform Software Engineer
Anite Telecoms Ltd. 127 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3QN, UK

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.