[cvsnt] upgrade from 2.0.34 to 2.0.38

Andrea Milani andre.mil at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 27 22:46:52 BST 2004

I have a CVSNT 2.0.34 server, which already contains some important code. Now I wanted to upgrade to v2.0.38. I've tried the upgrade on a test system, by simply launching the 2.0.38 installer (without first uninstalling the previous version nor stopping the CVSNT service). The upgrade seems to have been successful (the version number in the control panel has changed). However before upgrading the real server I wanted to know if this is the intended way to do upgrades. Unfortunately I haven't found any references to upgrading in the documentation.
Thanks.