[cvsnt] Image Corruption ?

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Fri Apr 30 12:36:03 BST 2004

Hi all,

I just have installed my CVSnt Server under a Windows 2000 Pro computer
using "pserver" protocol to access it.
I'm using Tortoise CVS client to manage my files.

I have imported sources of my entire web site into my cvsrepo, then did a
check out to get my files back, but now, images files (often *.gif files)
are corrupted.

Can some one tell me why and how to avoid/correct this ?

thank you.

Florent From FRANCE