[cvsnt] Re: How to list all files of my repository with a particular tag ?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Aug 2 17:42:04 BST 2004

Michel Landrain wrote:
> Hi Glen,
>
> I've just tried that syntax before send this message, but it doesn't accept
> it.
> It's says me a syntax error like below :
> cvs -q log -S -rv_20040723-01

You're not using CVSNT then, I guess.  I'm not sure if a CVSNT server is
required for this operation or not, but it works here in my "pure" CVSNT
setup (haven't tried it against any other server).  It's also possible
that you're using an older version that doesn't have -S in it yet but I
don't know when it was added (you can check the history).  I'm using
cvsnt 2.0.51 on both client and server.

--
Glen Starrett