[cvsnt] Re: Commitinfo trigger script data?

John Kinson cvs at yellowradio.com
Wed Aug 11 13:06:29 BST 2004

Thanks Tony, so all that's needed now (apart from rename information) is
for the commitinfo and verifymsg manual pages to mention that the
scripts are invoked in a temporary directory containing the tree of
files being committed, and that a script can determine revision
information and whether a file has been added, modified or removed by
querying the local CVS/Entries files directly if needed, as covered in
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/Working-directory-storage.html.

Cheers

JK