[cvsnt] chacl usage

Shawn Garner shawndgarner at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 17:57:40 BST 2004

I tried to do a chacl for a user on a project that was
in the cvs repository already and it told me it
couldn't find the directory and said I should checkout
the project first.

Any tips to what I'm doing wrong on this?

the username is for example bill and I want to give
him read write permissions on the projectname
directory within the respository directory c:\cvsrepo\
so the full path would be c:\cvsrepo\projectname.

I'd appreciate any help or a point to more detailed
documentation than I found on wiki.

Shawn