FW: [cvsnt] cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `convex.pl'

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Tue Aug 17 18:41:41 BST 2004

Below are some more clues to my problem. My modules show up when I use "cvs
ls -R".
After trying to do an Add, I see it is looking in a very strange directory:
/CONVEX/CONVEX/cgi-bin/cgi-bin.

Why is it looking there?
   Thanks,
        Siegfried

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>echo %CVSROOT%
:pserver:siegfried at 192.168.0.8/CONVEX

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cvs commit  -m "Add fPAT
fields for WebService"  case.pm
cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `case.pm'
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cvs log case.pm
cvs server: nothing known about case.pm

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cvs add case.pm
cvs [server aborted]: Directory /CONVEX/CONVEX/cgi-bin/cgi-bin does not
exist on the server

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cd cgi-bin

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\cgi-bin>cvs ls -R
Listing modules on server

Siegfried Heintze