[cvsnt] Re: Misleading CVS behavior

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Aug 19 21:59:22 BST 2004

> Yes, thanks, Oliver, but we only use CVSNT through WinCVS and until they
> update their distribution, we'll probably stick with 2.0.41a...(I think
> I'm the only person in the company who uses the command line anyway...)

Hmm, the ability to upgrade the client binaries independent of the graphical
frontend was actually one of the prime reasons to decouple the two in the
1.3-cycle... it's almost impossible to keep up with Tony otherwise. ;)

BTW: There is a WinCvs release available which contains CVSNT 2.0.51b
already (1.3.20) but it's not (yet) labeled "recommended". See
http://cvsgui.sf.net/download.html .

Hope this helps.

--
Oliver