[cvsnt] TimeZone Setting

He, Hodgen hodgen.he at bearingpoint.com
Fri Aug 20 05:37:11 BST 2004

Hi, All
Our server and clients are using Beijing time(GMT +8).
But the developers use wincvs to get the log of the file and the time is always 8 hours before the actual time.
And the timestamp displayed in wincvs is also 8 hours before.
It seems that cvsnt always use the GMT time not our time zone.
That confuse the developers a lot.
How can solve this?
Thanks.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.