[cvsnt] export -d does not shorten module paths

Michael Pfeiffer michael.pfeiffer at scch.at
Thu Aug 26 12:50:57 BST 2004

Hi

cvs export -d destination -r HEAD module/path_to_file/file
Does not shorten the module paths.

Expected is that
    destination/file
is checked out, but instead
    destination/path_to_file/file
is checked out.

AFAIK our firm uses CVSNT server. I am using CVSNT client 2.0.51c.

The problem seems to be related with the cvs server, because
e.g. exporting from dev.eclipse.org works as expected.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Michael