[cvsnt] Connection error

Scot.Glen at domgen.com Scot.Glen at domgen.com
Wed Dec 1 10:30:25 GMT 2004

Hi Guys,

We're getting a connection error when we try and share a Java project from
WSAD (Eclipse Based IDE) to CVSNT 2.0.51.d.  I've seen the error reported
before, but can't seem to find a resolution anywhere...

Error is :-

        : cvs server: cwd=D:\CVS\Temp\cvs-serv6084
        ,current=D:\CVS\Temp\cvs-serv6084

FYI: CVS NT is set up to emulate UNIX style to avoid the repository prefix
issue, and is running on W2K.

Anyone ever found a way around this error - I know you can ignore it and
synchronise, but I've used CVSNT before without any problems and wondered
why its ocurring?

Cheers for any help,

Scott.