[cvsnt] Tagging-emails with CVSMailer

Martin_Fuchs at Zollner.de Martin_Fuchs at Zollner.de
Wed Dec 1 10:28:07 GMT 2004

Hello World!

The tagging-emails CVSMailer creats are eroneous. Their head is absolutely
OK. But the list of tagged filenames is corrupt. Instead of the names only
mazy characters appear (See example attached). Commit e-mail work fine.
Their filenames are absolutely correct.
I'm using CVSNT 2.0.58d and CVSMailer 1.5.1.34.
I hoped this is an general problem an was solved with 1.5.1.34.
Unfortunately not. Is it a special Problem with my configuration?

Thanks for your replies!

-------
taginfo:
-------

# The "taginfo" file is used to control pre-tag checks.
# The filter on the right is invoked with the following arguments:
#
# $1 -- tagname
# $2 -- operation "add" for tag, "mov" for tag -F, and "del" for tag -d
# $3 -- repository
#
# A non-zero exit of the filter program will cause the tag to be aborted.
#
# The first entry on a line is a regular expression which is tested
# against the directory that the change is being committed to, relative
# to the $CVSROOT.  For the first match that is found, then the remainder
# of the line is the name of the filter to run.
#
# If the repository name does not match any of the regular expressions in
this
# file, the "DEFAULT" line is used, if it is specified.
#
# If the name "ALL" appears as a regular expression it is always used
# in addition to the first matching regex or "DEFAULT".
#
# Use this format for in-line specification of recipients:
#DEFAULT C:\Programs\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe -t$CVSPID $USER $CVSROOT
-rjohn,jane,charlie
# Or this for sending the email to all users specified in loginfousers:
#DEFAULT C:\Programs\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe -t$CVSPID $USER $CVSROOT
DEFAULT C:\Programme\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.exe -t$CVSPID "$USER" $CVSROOT

---------
email
---------

CVS Server:       WS0003N5
CVSROOT:          /04161b
Module:           Software/Netzgruppe_appl