[cvsnt] CVS edit/unedit seems opposite in TortoiseCVS (v1.83)

Christer Liedholm christer.liedholm at home.se
Thu Dec 2 23:30:59 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am using TortoiseCVS and would like to work with exclusive checkouts for a
module containing .doc files but after an update/commit my files are
read/write (as always) and I cannot do CVS edit. However, I can CVS unedit
the file which makes it read-only.

How can I make my commited/updated files default to read-only so I can CVS
edit them (enjoying an exclusive lock)?

Regards
/Christer

---