[cvsnt] Re: Source Control Best Practices?

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Dec 6 16:31:15 GMT 2004

Merrill Cornish wrote:

> Does any one know of a book or articles describing "best practices" for source control?

You should find more information that you could possibly digest here:

	http://www.cmcrossroads.com/bradapp/acme/branching/

which is a comprehensive overview of most of the the common models.
"Best Practices" is an incredibly subjective topic (though I think that
shared sandboxes clearly falls into the Worst Practices camp ;).

HTH

John