[cvsnt] Re: Possible to build InnoSetup installation using downloaded binaries?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 8 23:33:30 GMT 2004

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:42:34 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>If you can get the logs then just counting the downloads after the fact
>is fine... just a ballpark (it's helpful to know if 2000 people a day
>decide to download it, but the difference between 2000 and 2050 isn't
>enough to worry about).

I have put it onto this URL now:
http://w1.862.telia.com/~u86216177/cvsntinstaller.html

(yeah, it is stupid URL but my ISP has this as the only possible
solution right now...)

This page has a hit counter, but it is for visits not for downloads.
I might be able to do the download count too but not just yet.

The installer itself is built with InnoSetup 4.1.5 using the script in
the cvsnt CVS repo and with the current binaries downloaded from the
CVSNT site today.
Let's see if it works out...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)