[cvsnt] Renaming files

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Thu Dec 9 17:15:51 GMT 2004

I would say you need to copy the file under different name, do "cvs
remove" with the old one and do "cvs add" of the new one. All this is
done in your sandbox.
The file with the old name will still be available in CVS repository if
somebody needs it, e.g. for check out of particular tag or date before
you "rename it"

JP

Behalf