[cvsnt] OS/2 Client

Vincent LaBella VLaBella at uamail.albany.edu
Mon Dec 13 19:52:09 GMT 2004

Has anyone got an OS/2 Client to work with CVSNT?

I am trying using cvs version 1.11 for OS/2 and having problems login in
with pserver.

It always gives me "unknown host" after trying "cvs login" and entering
password.

I can ping the server from the os/2 client so I know the network path is
fine

Any help is appreciated.

Vince