[cvsnt] cvs checkout : permission denied

Pierre pierroozz at freesurf.fr
Fri Dec 17 12:19:01 GMT 2004

Hi Bo,

And thanks for your answer.

I update the version of cvsnt : now 2.0.58d

But the error is still here !
The temp dir is set to a subdir of the cvsnt install dir. It's ok.

I also tried to use the -T option in a command line operation, but it still
search in this #~#{~# directory, in the winnt temp dir.

I do not understand where this dir name is coming from.

I'am using cvsnt through wincvs.

See you.

Pierre.

"Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.2978.1103278636.21094.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Did you actually look in the CVSNT Control Panel configuration program???
There is where you set teh temp folder, and it should *not* point to
the windows system temp.
Actually during installation CVSNT sets this to be a folder below its
program
folder, so you are probably wrking with an older version, right?

Please state the version of CVSNT too.

It is *not* caused by the slash direction, both work. You can check in
Windows
explorer by typing in a path with mixed / and \, if the path exists you will
get there no matter the mix of slashes.

Bo