[cvsnt] cvsnt in windows 2003

Yuan, Jerry Jerry.Yuan at cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Thu Dec 23 14:34:42 GMT 2004

We just have a windows 2003 server set up and cvsnt installed. There is no
problem when we connect to the repository with WinCVS, but with wsad 5, we
got the following error message:

:cvs [server aborted]: cannot find .: No such file or directory

Did anybody see a similar one like this before?

Thanks,

Jerry