[cvsnt] Can't get access to repository

Alexey Fadeev fadeev at src.samsung.ru
Thu Feb 19 13:17:54 GMT 2004

Hello.
I set up cvsnt at NT based mqchine and want to access to it
from Linux host. I found a lot of examples how to get access from Win to
Linux cvs but did't find any concerning getting it from Linux.
What shall I write in my .bash_profile if I set repository directory as
c:\CVS? cvs machine is in RND domain, user - ' fadeev'

Regards,
Alexey