[cvsnt] FW: IO Interrupted error

Srinivasa Babu Jasti srinivasa.jasti at wipro.com
Wed Jan 7 07:27:02 GMT 2004

Hi

The exact error message we are getting are listed below:

1. Unable to Synchronize: IO Interrupted
2. Unable to Synchronize: Socket Exception: Connection reset by the
peer: Socket closed.
3. Unable to Synchronize: Socket Exception: Connection reset by the
peer: Socket write error.

Thanks and regards,
Srinivasa Babu Jasti.