[cvsnt] authentication failed

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Thu Jan 8 15:51:28 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to WinCVS and am having a few problems :(

I've created two new root repositories (using the CVS for NT control panel
applet), called "/test" and "/trevezel".

The strange thing is that I can only access the one called "/test". If I try
to access the other one I get an Authentication failed.

Example:

H:\>cvs -d :sspi:david at caxton:/trevezel ls
cvs [ls aborted]: Authentication failed

H:\>cvs -d :sspi:david at caxton:/test ls
Listing modules on server

I can't understand why I can access one repository and not the other! I've
tried with versions 2.0.11/14/18/19 and they all behave the same.

All help appreciated.

Cheers from Luxembourg,

David