[cvsnt] Commiting in WinCvs flat mode - could not open lock file

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jan 12 12:07:24 GMT 2004

I would manually remove the file ,NAMEFILE.CPP, on the server since it is interfering with the operations.
And it will not go away by itself.

Check this (on the server):
In Task Manager process view see if there are any cvs.exe processes running. If so you have to kill them off.

LockServer
I do not think (Tony?) that Lockserver will be enabled by default on an existing repository. I think that you have to do it manually in that case.