[cvsnt] Re: CVSROOT admin files and CVSMailer

Ariel Machado ariel at escripovoa.pt
Mon Jan 12 14:33:55 GMT 2004

Dear Tyler:
I do not know if this responds its question, but is possible to define the
users who receive notifications, this way, the other users are ignored.
Please see:
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/cvsmailer/CVSMailer.html#Finegrainmail
I use ProgrammersCanvasToolkit (Devguy) and a loginfo.xml to define groups
for notifications...
It defines as they are the repositorios or modules that interest to notify
and to those who are the users to notify.
Example:-
<CVSNotify-Doc>
   <LogInfo>
   <Path>/Test/DLL_Scales/</Path>