[cvsnt] cvsnt connection problem

bogdan bogdanpa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:12:19 GMT 2004

I have CVSNT 2.0.15 installed on a Windows NT 4 computer. It worked for a
couple of weeks but it suddenly stopped. The problem occurs when I try to
connect from my workstation: I get a "Connection reset by peer" message; I
didn't install anything and I don't have any AV software on that winNT
machine. It doesn't really matter where from I try to access the CVS
repository, from my linux workstation or loccaly from winNT machine. The
message that I get after a cvs login locally is: "Error reading from server
... :-1: Unknown error"

Thanks,
Bogdan