[cvsnt] How can I see which protocol (sspi, gserver etc) cvsnt uses?

Ariel Machado ariel at escripovoa.pt
Wed Jan 14 17:14:44 GMT 2004

Each xxx protocol have a xxx_protocol.dll, example: pserver:
pserver_protocol.dll, sspi: sspi_protocol.dll, etc.

In the CVSNT directory (ex.c:\cvsnt..) see dll protocols supported.

If you use enviroment variable CVSROOT, can see the protocol used to
comunicate with server (CVSROOT= :protocol:server:repository, ex.
sspi:svr-prog:/Test).

Ariel

"Edwin van Gruijthuijsen" <evgruijthuijsen at inotime.nl> escreveu na mensagem
news:mailman.67.1074065085.401.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...