[cvsnt] impersonation

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Wed Jan 14 17:07:01 GMT 2004

I've set up cvsnt on my Win 2003 server and everything now works just fine
:)

However, I now want to set it up so that non-Domain users can get at the
repository. Is this possible? The documentation talks about adding a user to
cvs then aliasing the cvs user to a *local* nt user account... as I'm
running cvsnt on a domain controller, local user accounts don't exist.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers from cold and rainy Luxembourg,

David