[cvsnt] Microsoft Outlook Distribution List

Clare Newton Clare at harrogate.org
Fri Jan 16 13:18:35 GMT 2004

I am setting up a Distribution List for CVS contacts using Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have called it "CVS Mailing List".  As there will be about 200 contacts on the mailing list I don't want all the names to show at the top of the email if anyone wants to print out the email.  However this is what happens if I put "CVS Mailing LIst" in the "To" box.  The only way round it we have found is to put it in the Bcc box, but then it seems to come out with no addressee at all whereas I would like it to show it as Posted to: CVS Mailing list.  Does anyone know another way of doing this?

Clare Newton
Information Officer
Harrogate & Area Council for Voluntary Service
Community House
46 - 50 East Parade
Harrogate  HG1 5RR
Tel: 01423 504074  Fax 01423 502126