[cvsnt] cvsnt does not encrypt

Andreas Herdt andreas.herdt at alaska-research.com
Fri Jan 16 16:39:11 GMT 2004

Hi there,

I have installed cvsnt service and after some struggeling it runs
like a charm.

I moved a (quite large) repository and put it under control of cvsnt.

So far so good.

However, all attemps to ecrypt the datastream are quite useless.
With ethereal I can see all sources in plain text.

I have tried with sserver and pssi, I have tried all settings
available with advanced tab, I have restarted the service each time.

What must I do to have encryption????

Regards
   Andreas Herdt