[cvsnt] moving dir in the repository

Dominique Jean-Prost djeanprost at NOSPAMsofaxis.com
Mon Jan 19 10:12:36 GMT 2004

Hello,

I would like to reorganize my repository. Actually, one of my project is
stored this way :

Java/sources/com/foo/bar/...

I would like to change it to get this tree :

Myproject/com/foo/bar/...

Is there a way I can do this by directly moving dir in the repository  : I
would like to avoid using CVS add and cvs remove so that I don't lose
history.

Best regards,

Dom