[cvsnt] Newbie Question

Jeetu Mahtani jmahtani at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 03:14:58 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am new to CVSNT and am interested in managing my visualstudio.net vb
project in CVSNT. I am using CVS GUI as my source code mgnt front end tool.
I have a .net project that has references to other external dll's. How would
I check in my complete project and solution into CVS NT? I would also like
to check in the external dll's. All these have to checked in a manner so
that if I can Nant to check out and compile my project on the CVSNT server.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.