[cvsnt] Latest updates

Hiroshi Kuribara kuribara at us.hitachi-medical.co.jp
Fri Jan 23 04:23:36 GMT 2004

Tony wrote,

> cvsnt 2.0.22
>
> This is just a bug roundup of the last couple of days.
>
> This one should work with NT4 (it installs and runs, anyway).

I tried with 2.0.22 client/server with pserver-mode.
On same machine WinXP.

% set CVSROOT=:pserver:kuribara at mpc2657:/Local	<- my server repo.
% cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:kuribara at mpc2657:2401:/Local
CVS password: ****

Then,
[ Microsoft VIsual C++ Runtime Library
  Bfffer overrun detected!
  Program: C:\Program Files\cvsnt\cvs.exe ] dialog appears.

With 2.0.11 pserver-client, same dialog appears.

So error may be server-side.

Hiroshi