[cvsnt] Permission Problems

zze-origami PERRON J ext FTRD/DIH/REN jperron.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Fri Jan 23 08:18:14 GMT 2004

Hi,

I guess your problem is that the user used for cvsnt service does not
have r/w access to repositories.
What I did and it worked :
Create a "CVSNT" user that is local administrator.
Create a "CVSAdmin" group (if not done yet) and add CVSNT to the group.
Give r/w access to repository and all modules to the CVSAdmin group.
Check the cvsnt Service properties, connection must be done with the
CVSNT user.

Hope this helps...

JP.