[cvsnt] how can I remove a branch?? Someone ! Anyone !!

Paul Levin plevin at bcftech.com
Mon Jan 26 23:42:00 GMT 2004

When I imported a file tree into CVS, to create a new module, all of the
files were created with a branch.  So for each file, there is a 1.1
version and a 1.1.1.1 version.

I would like to remove the 1.1.1.1 version and the branch.

How can I do this?

There are hundreds of files, so I need an automated way of doing this.

Please reply to this newsgroup, or email me directly, at plevin at bcftech.com

By the way, I imported the tree with the following command:
         cvs import -I ! -m "no comment" {module name} vtag rtag
This created a branch called vtag for every file.

     Thank you,
     Paul