[cvsnt] [CVSWEB NT] Installation Problems

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jan 27 17:38:40 GMT 2004

Oh, sh..t!
I did not see that W2003 was the target OS. :=(
I have NOT tested my installer on that system and by what i hear I will
not rush to install W2003 on any of my PC:s either since there apparently
are even more Microsoft gotchas in there now...
All of this security and permissions stuff will create a lot of work.

/Bo