[cvsnt] how can I remove a branch?? Someone ! Anyone !!

Paul Levin plevin at bcftech.com
Thu Jan 29 04:02:54 GMT 2004

Thanks guys.  I have found that any time I get a writable instance of a
file that is reporting as version 1.1.1.1, and I commit changes, the
version then shows 1.2 and the 1.1.1.1 is gone from the tree.  This is
good enough for me.

I may look at some of the other suggestions you gave, also.

Again, thanks.

	Paul