[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes on calling rlog from commandline

Aditya Gandhi agandhi at sapient.com
Sat Jan 31 08:35:53 GMT 2004

HI all,
As suggested by Bo..
Starting another thread

Problem:
When I run the command rlog I get a windows popup dialog box that says
"Something bad has happened with CVSNT, would you like to produce a
crash dump".
The exact command is as follows -
"rlog D:/CVS/CVSRepository/test/folder2/testBinaryFile1.gif,v" where
rlog is the rlog.exe in the cvsnt folder.... and 'test' is a repository
that I have created and 'folder2' is a module in it with a test file.

The CVSNT/ OS versions are as follows:
CVSNT- 2.0.16
OS - Microsoft Windows XP, Professional, Version 2002, SP 1

If somebody wants to look at the crash dump do let me know and I will
forward the created file individually to him/ her

P.S the reason I want this to work is because cvsweb seems to be using
the same command mentioned above and because of the problem with cvsnt
it is not able to complete its actions

Thanks for your help in advance.
Aditya