[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes on calling rlog from commandline

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jan 31 10:22:18 GMT 2004

I tested the same command on my PC. It turned out like this:

E:\tmp>rlog F:\CVSREPO\Bosse\CVSMailer\CVSMailer.dpr,v

RCS file: CVSMailer.dpr,v
Working file: CVSMailer.dpr
head: 1.38
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        Beta_1-3-1: 1.36
        Rel_1-2-9: 1.28
        Rel_1-2-8: 1.27
        Rel_1-2-7: 1.26
        Rel_1-2-6: 1.24
        Rel_1-2-5: 1.23
        Rel_1-2-3: 1.16
        Rel_1-2-2: 1.15
        Start: 1.1.1.1
        Bosse: 1.1.1
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 39;    selected revisions: 39
----------------------------
revision 1.38
date: 2002/10/31 23:57:18;  author: bosse;  state: Exp;  lines: +70
-19
Restructuring code since yet anothre call parameter is added
< snip >

I am using CVSNT version 2.0.11

Your problem may be related to:
- You have another rlog.exe program on your path before CVSNT so you
are not using the one you think you are using.

- The rlog.exe that ships with 2.0.16 is somehow broken. Maybe you
should upgrade to the latest stable version of CVSNT?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)