[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes on calling rlog from commandline

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jan 31 14:10:17 GMT 2004

Can you please turn off your antispam returns to postings on the cvsnt
list?
Whenever I send a comment on one of your postings I get a return from
your antispam system to my email address. Such messages is generally
only a nuisance since they only hit real people, not the spammers.
Real spam uses forged sender email addresses and so it is completely
useless to hava a system that sends out mail to the sender, it just
doubles the Internet spam traffic.

If I get one more of your antispam messages I will stop replying to
any of your future postings.

Please note that I am using the cvsnt newsserver for communications on
this list and I don't want any messages sent to my email address at
all.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)