[cvsnt] Windows "guest" account and impersonation

Mihnea Balta dark_lkml at mymail.ro
Sat Jan 31 18:38:13 GMT 2004

Oh, I'm sorry, I've got it wrong... I misunderstood "impersonation". I've
created my users with the cvs passwd command (which added them in
CVSROOT/passwd) and set SystemAuth=no in the CVSROOT/config file and now it
behaves like I wanted it to. Btw, setting file permissions was not an
option, since I must keep the repository on a fat32 filesystem (don't ask
:) ). Still, I think that CVSNT shouldn't allow disabled accounts to login
(when it falls back to system authentication).