[cvsnt] Is CVSNT 2.41a use operating system date ?

Franck Charlemagne fcharlemagne at lecsoft.com
Thu Jul 1 09:15:24 BST 2004

Hi,

I’have just discover that the operating system where run CVSNT has a
system date set to July 2005 !
So files in repository have date set to July 2005 too :o(((

Can I change the operating system date where CVSNT run without any side
effect ?
Is CVS use system date to manage files in repository ?

Thanks you very much for your help….

---