[cvsnt] Re: cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

Kevin guliteb at online.sh.cn
Fri Jul 2 05:06:12 BST 2004

I did issue 'cvs ls' command from another PC in the same workgroup.

CVSROOT is like this: test at cvsserver:/test (sspi authentication)

lockserver is the default one: localhost, port: 2402

No firewall installed.

However,  I can do 'Import' operation.

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net>
??????:cbi381$qie$2 at paris.nodomain.org...