[cvsnt] URL for Downloading CVSNT command line Client Seperately?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Jul 9 21:40:21 BST 2004

How many CVS command line clients are there that are compatible with CVSNT?
Since I don't remember explicitly downloading and installing the CVS command
line client I assume it was installed when I installed CVSNT. I'm looking at
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ but I cannot see where I can download the client
separately.

I assume I installed the cvs command line client when I installed CVSNT and
that this is the best client to use with CVSNT. Is it possible to download
this preferred command line client separately for other machines? Is this
identical to the clients I assume are available at
https://ccvs.cvshome.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?

Thanks,
  Siegfried