[cvsnt] CVS v. CVSNT: which is best for me?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Jul 9 21:46:51 BST 2004

I'm confused. I thought since I was running Windows I should download CVSNT
so I did. I was then informed this was a superset of CVS and slightly
different.

Now I go to
https://ccvs.cvshome.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=83&expandFold
er=83&folderID=80 and discover that CVS runs under windows. Hmmm... Is this
CVS different from CVSNT?

Bo kindly referred me to his documentation on CVSNT and I have not had a
chance to study it yet. Is his documentation the only comparison between CVS
for windows and CVSNT? Judging from the version numbers, it is.

I'm wondering which I should be running: CVS or CVSNT? How do I determine
which one is best for me?

  Thanks,
     Siegfried