[cvsnt] Re: URL for Downloading CVSNT command line Client Seperately?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jul 10 00:27:50 BST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:40:21 -0600, "Siegfried Heintze"
<siegfried at heintze.com> wrote:

>How many CVS command line clients are there that are compatible with CVSNT?
>Since I don't remember explicitly downloading and installing the CVS command
>line client I assume it was installed when I installed CVSNT. I'm looking at
>http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ but I cannot see where I can download the client
>separately.
>
>I assume I installed the cvs command line client when I installed CVSNT and
>that this is the best client to use with CVSNT. Is it possible to download
>this preferred command line client separately for other machines? Is this
>identical to the clients I assume are available at
>https://ccvs.cvshome.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?
>
>Thanks,
>  Siegfried

The command line client and the server are identical! The only
difference is that on a server installation you also install the cvs
service, which just acts as a socket connector between the remote
client and the server cvs.exe.

There is no separate client program.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)