[cvsnt] CVS v. CVSNT: which is best for me?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Mon Jul 12 21:21:48 BST 2004

I needed to access my repository from my client's machine so I installed
CVSNT. There is no repository on his machine. Will he now be running the
server constantly anyway and be consuming extra RAM and be a security
liability for ports 2401 and 2402? Is there a better client to install for
such a scenario?
  Sieg