[cvsnt] cvs checkout -d gives error instead of updating

Sebastien Abras sabdev at ibelgique__n_o_s_p_a_m_.com
Wed Jul 14 09:18:39 BST 2004

FYI I also have this kind of problem even with the sequence tony showed
us. (cvs co -d foo CVSROOT).

Here is the CVSNT version I use :
Client 2.0.41a  (packed with WinCvs)
Server 2.0.24

using pserver protocols.

If the latest build that Tony uses correct this problem, I'm highly
interested. David, could you confirm the version you use ?

Sebastien