[cvsnt] cvs server login problem

Geir Drange gedra at tiscali.no
Mon Jul 19 16:36:05 BST 2004

Hi, i have beens using cvs for a while on a project, but suddenly i cannot log into
the server any more. I think the problem started after i installed some Microsoft security fixes.
I now get the following error each time i try to log on:

Error connecting to host ...: The requested name is
valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct
associated data being resolved for.
cvs [login aborted]: Connection to server failed

Can anyone tell me what this problem is about?

rgds

Geir