[cvsnt] Using rcstemplate with eclipse

Tobias Müller tmueller at a-i-c.de
Wed Jun 2 14:26:41 BST 2004

Hi!

I'm trying to set up a use of an rcstemplate as a template for commit
messages in Eclipse 3.0 RC8. I set the following files (current module
"Test") in the CVSROOT folder:

rcsinfo:

^Test	D:/cvs/asp/cvsroot/rcstemplate.txt

rcstemplate.txt:

BugID:

CVS: Please fill in the above fields with information about your
checkin.
CVS: Make sure that you know for certain what you are checking in.

Am I doing something wrong here? In eclispe, there's no template text in
the commit message prompt as it should be. Can someone provide me a
working sample?

Thanks in advance,
Tobi