[cvsnt] Failed to checkout CVSROOT/cvswrappers

Kerkeni Mohamed Amine kerkeni_amine at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 14:31:52 BST 2004

Hi
i found this thread in the topic of the mailing list but
i didn't found the response
can any one help me
thanks

Amine Kerkeni

the topic is
Hi,

   I am running on the Windows 2000 and I try to put one project using
JBuilder 6. Then I have the following error:

Failed to checkout CVSROOT/cvswrappers. Permission to checkout this
file is necessary to configure CVS to recognize certain binary file
types.
Checking to make sure that Welcome does not already exists,
Failed to create the module "Welcome" in the CVS repository. CVS
returned the following error:
Fatal error, aborting.
Admin: no such user
cvs.exe import: autorization failed: server 10.1.1.14 rejected access.

   When I write the password everything is OK.
   The CVS version that I use is cvsnt_1.11.1.2.exe
   I use JBuilder 6.
   The parameters that I use are:
      CVSROOT=:pserver:Admin at 10.1.1.14:D:\

   What is the problem?